Friday, October 18, 2013

Top ten charactors I would like to be

This was number 11
 
Characters I would like to be
 
 
Hey guys its the icewizard and today I will be talking about characters I would like to be in video games. OK agen this is based off my opion so please don't hate me if i don't put anyone from assassins creed or black ops.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- OK lets go with Mario. Now the pros to being Mario is that he can punch a brick and get gold coins. Next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine- lets go with scorpion from Mk. This guy was a hell spawn brought back in him to get revenge on sub zero.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight- Now Lets me thing, oh I know jolton from Pokemon. The only reason this Pokemon is on is because it is my favorite Pokemon. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number seven- lets go with cloud from final fantasy. This Pearson is cool, strong fighter, and bad ass. next




















Number six-lets go with nightmare from soul caliber. All I have to do is show you him. next




















Number five- lets see how about mega man. This robots power is to take on of the powers that he killed. next




























Number four- lets go with sora from kingdom harts. relay I just want to be that cool. next



























Number three- lets go with the heavy from tf2. honestly I loved his personality and he has a f##king mini gun. next


























Number two- lets go with kratos from god of war. OK this Pearson was a god and now go's around killing gods. next


























Number one- now number one is Rallen from spectrobes origins. This one human had a ton of weapons you could find and is that is good enough you got monsters that will fight for you. This has been the icewizard and see you all next time.














Viewer of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment