Thursday, October 3, 2013

Super Smash Flash Two
 
 
Ok I have been playing a lot of this game and its really fun. There are a ton of great characters who should be in brawl and allows you to be them. This list will be about my favorite characters from this game excluding Black mage cause I already said he was my favorite lets begin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- I might get a lot of hate for this but dk. The only reason he is on here is for his new final smash. He throws barrels and is the best final smash in the game not counting black mage. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine- Lets go with tails. he was a character that relays on strategy making him different. most move wher realy close rang so you have to time your attacks but they do  so much damage. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight- Ok you might be wondering why this person is not higher and I will tell you mega man. He has a huge variety of attacks but I cant wait to use him in the new smash. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See this, this is the final smash
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number seven- This wasn't even hard Mario is still on this list. I dried but I couldn't not put him on. now all you people propyl know how he works so I wont tell you again but he did get a much better final smash. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number six- Ok I am not the best with character but I do find him entertaining I'm talking about Narrito. This guy can throw clones of him self and throw a shurican made of energy and he has the best transformation smash right next to. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number five- Ok I love using Goku for many reasons. He can shoot kami hami ha, teleport, and the best transformation in the game. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number four- The latest character for me was one of the best I am talking about bomber man. you can go for the normal play stile or do what I do and make a trap these traps if you spent a lot of time can do 75% damage!, that's a lot. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number three- I may have tails at the top but Sonics near the top because his final smash is much different than the one in brawl. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number two- I had these two known before I made this list so ichigo takes the number two spot just for how powerful he is. he as the sword blast. That fast dash, and a great final smash. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number one- now next to Black mage my number one spot goes two Sora. he has so many attacks that in any situation he could get out of it. and if you know how to do his final smash than it can be a great final smash, overall he seems perfect but black mage had even more moves than Sora. This has been the icewizard and before I go I will say I am starting fan thing where I will pick the number one most view person and but a link to there website or say his screen name now I will show you the Pearson and the pic and see you all later.
 

 
viewer of the day:http://www.vampirestat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment