Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My top ten worst Pokemon
 
 
 
 
Hey guys it's the icewizard and today in celebrate of Pokemon X and Y I am switching my top ten Pokemon list to top ten worst Pokemon list and this is all opion so please don't hate me. Lets begein
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- Lets go with koffing. This pokemon was a balloon made of gas. Next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine- Lets go with muk. This Pokemon was a pile of GU.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight- lets go with magicarp. this pokemon only knows splash. The only reason its not farther on the list garidose.

























Number seven- Now lets go with feebas. this is basicly magicarp withot garidose. next





























Number six- trupish this pokemon was garbage literly. next























Number five- Now I might just hate this one because every one at my school likes him and I am sick of it I am talking about umbrian. Now I am just tired of it. next

























Number  four- Delibird This is the one legendary I hate. Its story is cool like deoxis or lugia, no this one gives people food. Thats all. next

























Number three- Now I hate kakurean with alot of hate. Do you know how bad this pokemon is, its ability is to change to the type you where attaked with, lame.and he cant envole witch I am normaly ok with but with this one it needs one to not suck. next


























Number two- Now this one I hate so mutch I dont capture it till I need it for the pokedex, this pokemon is fetched. This is the one non legendary that cant envolve and the one bird that I hate. This bird uses a twig or peace of celery I dont know and its so weak. next

















Number one- now who takemy nuber one spot for most hate pokemon, its not even a contest the pokemon is jinxe. You want to hear why I hated it, its because this pokemon is rasist, I am not jokeing this pokemon was changed colars for being black. This has been the icewizard and see you all next time. ps no viewer of the day?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment