Wednesday, October 2, 2013

brawl


Brawl characters
He its the icewizard and today we will be talking about MY top ten playable characters that are already in any brawl game any remember that now here is my list PS Sonics coming back yay


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- I play most of the time the characters that people don't like and master them so the number ten spot goes to iceclimers these guy brought use a powerful duo that was hard to take down and they can cover both of there sides at once and if the girl dies then the boy plays by his self. next






















number nine- Ok some people think this character is bad but I think that mew two was better than Lucario. Now remember a character can come from any of the games and I loved using mew two than I was disappointed that he got kicked out. next
 













Number eight- Ok I know that many people like Kirby but I a, on Mario's side. now don't get me wrong I love Kirby but Mario seamed like the beter character and he may have not had a good final smash it was still cool. next
 

















Number seven- I don't like what they did with the star fox characters but the original was the best and sense he was first I am giving this spot to Fox. he is a fast paced character and he was easy to use. next



















Number six- Ok I will be honest I think that Ganon disserves the move set beside caption falcon so I will give this spot to Ganon. he is a heavy character. next




















Number five- This character is on here because of the glitch you can do with him I am talking about jigglypuff. as a character I don't like her but her glitch makes her giant and increases her attack. next

























Number four- I only like this clone because its adorable im talking about pichu. I has weak versions of Pikachu's attack and looks so cute. next
 





















Number three- My third favorite character in brawl is Ike. He is a slow heavy hitter and has great rang the only flaw is his speed, fighting a character like sonic is a bit harder than fighting bowser.






















Number two- Lets go with rob. Rob is a completely balanced character with cool attack. next
























Number one- Remember the thing I told you about any game now the time to remember cause this character was from the game on the computer I am talking about Black mage from super smash flash two. This character can shoot meters has the best combos in the game and the best final smash. these reasons gave it the number one spot. I am the icewizard and see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment