Tuesday, October 8, 2013

 
Pokeballs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now we are still on brawl six days so I decided to do this list on the pokeballs. Also sorry I haven't been posting I was sick but now lets begin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is not really this color but shiny mew is better
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- Let me say this list is based on usefulness in the battle but there was one I couldn't keep out and that is mew. she give you a music disk witch I like. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine-Lets go with dioxis now he douse attack so he counts. This pokemon has the best damage attack after. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

my favorite shiny
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Number eight- now for the best damage in the game ho-oh. I don't know exactly but I do no if you see this one you run the other direction and hope it don't get you. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number seven- Lets go with bombsly. you mite wonder why well bombsly you can carry around and has huge knockback and big damage and instead of a one direction attack you carry it so people have to run from you. next
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ps: I forgot about him on my top ten pokemon list
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number six- Lets go with groundon yes. he was so big that you could be knocked into him over and over again. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number five- Lets go with Suicune . This pokemon could shoot a laser like others but this shoots it left or right instead of up and down. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number four- I know I would get a lot of hate if I didn't put this one on and it is pretty good so I am putting on entai. this pokemon basically erupts. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number three- Ok this one I love to get out of its pokeball and that is lugia. this pokemon shoots almost impossible winds to doge and douse a lot of damage. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number two- lets go with latios and latias. these are basically the same so I am putting them together anyway they attack you by flying fast around the screen and do a lot of damage. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number one- Ok you might hate me on this one or not but just listen or read. Waillord is my favorite this to throw out of that pokeball because he constantly pushes the other players of the screen and its not OP because it is escapable and douse no damage. this has been the ice wizard and see you all later
 
 
Viewer of the day:www.vampirestat.com Again way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment