Friday, October 4, 2013

brawl stages

Brawl stages

 

He guys I am back with another science blog and before I start I forgot to tell you it was brawl six day post witch is when I only post for that franchise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number ten- Lets go with hyrule castle. ok in melee these was my favorite place to fight cause of how big it is and it has great fighting places. next 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine- lets go with Wario war. it had great music and fun mini game. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight- Ok I will pick pokemon stadium three. this level gave you ton's. of different playing places. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Number seven- Lets go with the training room in ssf2. This room was a copy of final destination I know but it is still fun to play on next
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number six- Lets go with Green hill zone. This lv was just fun that's all I ask from a stage. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number five. Lets go with smash vil. This was a extremely fair place and I like the animals in the background. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number four- ok the next two are both Zelda stages but this on is the pirate ship. The pirate ship was so much fun and you could do the jiggly puff glitch there. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number three- This spot go's to The Bridge of Eldin. This place you can also do the glitch, was fair, and was fun, The one reason it is not number one is that I didn't like the bull that would run on the bridge. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number two-  This spot go's to spear pillar for three reasons. Reason on it has legionaries attack you, Reason two its fun, And Reason three it is a random legendary each time, this probably would of taken the number one spot if diaga didn't have a one hit kill. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number one- Ok this one wasn't even a problem and I couldn't even move this to number two this my friends is final destination. How could I not its the mane fighting place in the franchise, And it is the fairest in the hole game. This has been the icewizard and I will see you guys next time.

Viewer of the day:http://www.adsensewatchdog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment