Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Uber team



He guys its the icewizard and today I will be giving you my uber team. This is not a list this is the same thing I did with my other team. Lets begin.
















First- The first one I will put is the one non uber and it goes to mega lucario. I use him over mega mewtwo because of the fact he can one shot Xerneas. next





















Second- Now for a legendary, this spot goes to yveltal. This pokemon is so op and even shedninja fears him. PS best sheninja counter. Next






















Third- The next legendary is xerneas. Hope spelled right. This pokemon is just amazing OK moon blast, geomasntry, horn leach and close combat. Best new legendary. next























fourth- Now for the last legendary mew two. The main reason he is on here is because when you train him to level 100 and get psy strike. next























Five- This spot will go to hydragon but for now it is dragonite. There are reasons I use dragonite so much he is so good hurricane, draco, dragon dance and aqua tail is so good. next

















Six- The last spot will go to the one and only spirit tomb yes the face is going to fight mew two, or not. But any way the hypo/dream eater set is so good also momento and good defence. This has been the icewizard and see you all next time

No comments:

Post a Comment