Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My hopeful future shiny team



Hey guys I am back and today I will be talking about my future hopeful shiny team. I am currently breeding for these pokemonon on this list. Right no I have three shiny Pokemon and I luckily got one on the list but the other two are farfetched, traded illumes wanted to be able to use a shiny, and a flotezal who I like a bit. lets begin.












you should run now





Number one- the shiny that I have right now is my shiny golem and he is a beast. He can set up stealf rochs, rock blast, earthquake and is able to one shot a non bulky polytode.















Could win the hunger games
Ps I am getting into animating and will post a gaming hunger games on this blog

 
 
 
 
Number two- I talked about this Pokemon last post in my ubers team and it is mega lucario. Lucario used to be my favorite and if I give the same moves as my last lucario It will be a threat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number three- Now this is my favorite fire fighting type and it is infernape. My infernape is so powerful and once it becomes shiny he will own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number four- This Pokemon will be the hardest to get because I don't have one yet and that Pokemon is cofagrigus. I love this Pokemon manly because of its defense. This Pokemon is extremely bulky and has a great move pool and looks awesome. Also when me and my friend fight he like to use blaziken (who I don't think should be band that's why they use him) and thanks to mummy (his ability) they cant use speed boost.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number five- This spot goes to conkelder and this reason is because he is so powerful mostly because with knock off/ assault vest he can take his and fight back with massive force. No more to say. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number six- Now people who say my top ten shiny should know that this spot goes to grenenja. This speedy Pokemon is a monster with hydro, dark pulse, water shrunken, and u-turn + protein ability it is to powerful and my favorite shiny. That's all for now bye
 
 
My friends blog: BLOG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment