Friday, January 3, 2014

The deadly pokebank






Hey guys I am back with another blog post and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while it has been crazy with family and stuff but now I am back and poke bank is open in japan PS: got some good Pokémon from friend: here is my list of the deadly Pokémon coming to fight. PS: there  are going to be some legendary because Yolo. Now lets start.















Number ten-Now for the first non legendary and one I was able to get my hands on infernape. This Pokémon/starter is able to throw out so much but not take that much and is very fast so kind of like blasican but has better moves and not as much power. next












Number nine- for the last non legendary we have Emboar. Now at first I wasn't even going to put him on the list but after a resent battle my Pignite took out a Xerneas and I was like whaaaat. So I put him in the number nine spot and next













Number eight- Now for the first legendary lugia/hoho I couldn't decided who should have this spot so the both get is because they are both so powerful. PS: this list has some ubers. next










Number seven- This spot goes two victini because of his move called v fire I think I don't know but I do know it is going to be strong















Number five- This spot goes to zekrom. It was hard to decide which one to put black or white on this list so I had my friend have a battle to se which would win since he had zekrom and zekrom won. so yah sorry resiram fans. next


















Number four- this spot goes two deoxys. I was going to put him heir but He was way two high on my last favorite list so yah he is perfect and works all ways with forms and  yah. next















Number three- This was deoxys spot but raquaza decided to take is for being stronger than every other dragon witch is huge. Hyper beam op, next
















Number two- arceus Now the best part of this Pokémon is his power to change types and now there is a fairy type. But what can beat him





















Number one- Now I have heard of a rumor that there is going to be a mega latios and latias. I herd mega latias is fairy dragon. so wait dragon that cant be hit by dragon, only about two weaknesses, and overpowered (yep).  I'm the icewizard and Pokémon players you have been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment