Saturday, September 28, 2013

swords

                                swords


He guys its the icewizard and today we will be talking about the swords in video games. Who doesn't like the sword I mean its a great weapon. Today I will be talking about my top ten swords in games. lets begin.

















Number ten- Lets talk a little of world of war craft. I don't play the game but I do know thee is an important sword there called frostmourne .  I don't know much about it besides it looks awesome and is important in the game. next















Number nine- You know if there I a game with swords that disserves to be on this list it is soul caliber.  The main sword that is on this list is the soul edge. Here are three reason it is here. it looks awesome, it is used by awesome people, and it is the main villain in the game. next



















Number eight- Minecraft time. I know I would get a lot of hate if I didn't but this sword on the list so I did, yah. To be fair this is a great sword in a great game. next

















Number seven- I probably will get a lot of hate for this but star wars, light sabers are cool. They can block projectiles, cut off body parts, and look cool. next



















Number six- I putting this on ear witch is a ability that uses a sword I am talking about sword Kirby. Sword Kirby is the best power up in the game and that's all I have to say. next

















Number five- Sonic's sword Caliborn. This sword is the most important thing in the game and it can go super with sonic. next




















Number four- Lets talk about mega man basically the new one. There is a robot master in the game called blade man. he can shoot swords that's all you need to know . next

























Number three- Lets talk about Narrito, sasuke sword is cool and with his speed he can be a tuoghf opponent. next















Number two- Super smash bros laser sword. its a great upgrade to your base attacks making you stronger and it looks cool. next






















Number One- Ok ill be honest I don't play Zelda but I know that the master sword is the best sword in games ever. It is the world most famous sword. This has been the ice wizard see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment