Friday, September 27, 2013

pokemon

                                                                        Pokémon







Hey guys its the icewizard and today I will be talking about Pokémon but ones I think is the best. this is a personal list so don't be mad if yours doesn't get on here.Two rules I have is that no Pokémon from x and y and only one legendary ok lets begin on my top ten Pokémon.





















Number ten- Lets start this list off strong Feraligator. First off he's water and water is my favorite type, second he is a power house also me, and third he was the best pokemon from that region and the coolest next






















Number nine- ok lets be honest you know that treecko is the best grass starter. first off he is part fighting, second he is the coolest looking pokemon, third he has the best evolve form ever.  next































Number eight- Ok time to not put a starter in. To be honest I don't know why I like this one but bonsly. To be he is just the cutest pokemon ever that's why this is my list. I know call me dumb but I'm staying with bonsly. next


























Number seven- Lucario is a the coolest fighting type ever. I don't even need to say anything about him but I will. first he's fighting, second he controls aura like mew and mew 2, and he is blue. next























Number Six- Elicid is flipping amazing he is the best thunder pokemon. screw Pikachu or zaptose its all about Elicid he has the best evolve forms ever and a great balance of everything. next
























Number five- here comes the legendary how's it gone a its Doxis yah. Ok there are no flaws with pokemon he can be balance, attack most, defense most, or speed most take your pick and he is a alien.


























Number four- here comes the shape shifting master it is Dito. This pokemon is every pokemon so you want anything there it is. next




























Number three- lets go with rosella she or he to me is just a pokemon I always have like I need her and she is really strong I don't know why but I need her next.




























Number two- kind of a avius choice but charzard is awesome. charzard is a dragon and don't give me that crap about him not being a dragon type. he is a lizard, fire breathing monster of death with wings am pretty Shure that's a dragon. next























Number one- All of the evee evolutions are the great but the best to me is jolton. you might ask why not Umbrian are someone else I don't know he is just to me the best. this has ben the icewizard and see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment