Thursday, September 26, 2013

monster

 
 

Monsters

 
Hey guys its the icewizard and today is my first post and I will try to post daily. I will sometimes be joined with bangerbot12 you should check him out on YouTube or zingykitten. For my first post lets talk about the famous video game monster. There are tons of monsters in games that are great and not stupid. Each weak I will talk about the subject and then give you a top ten best or a top ten worst anything. I will tell you now that I am not counting zombies as monsters, also each list will be repeated twice and you guys can vote on what you want in the second top ten. Before are top tens we need to say what a monster is, it is a beast that is not human are real and needs to be in a game with that said lets start.
 
 
 

Top ten best video game monsters

Number ten-lets start this list of right Ganon from Zelda. I will say I am sorry I have not played a Zelda game but I know that Ganon is cool I might get some people that know about Zelda to help but I will start playing Zelda vary soon.
 
 
 
 
 
Number nine-The number nine spot goes to bowser from Mario. who doesn't love bowser he is the main boss in the Mario games and most of the bosses are some of the best fights in gaming ever. Lets talk about him for a wile he is a turtle, lizard, dragon killing machine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight-borderland 2 has a ton of great monsters the scags the racks and the bosses are all great monster that could make it on this lest but one per franchise so I chose terramorphous the invincible. there are tons of stuff I could put down about him but the most important thing to me is that he is fun and it is worth killing him because he drops vary good loot that is all I have to say next.
 
 
 
 
 
Number eight-there are tons of great monsters from gears of war which could come on this list to but the best to me is the berserker. This monster is a straight up tank that you can only kill with a flame thrower or the hammer of dawn and this beast was a one hit kill. I remember that in one poet of the first game that you could kill him bye making him fall of the train next.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number seven-sonic were og you might be thinking sonic is not a monster. I know but his werhog for is this is a good monster because you are the monster and it is a different gameplay than the normal sonic games. you get a ton of power like stretching your are for to using your super that was amazing. next
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Number six-reptile from mk is a ninja that shoots acid that's all you need to know next
Number five-skyrim dragons I will count dragons. I have never played skyrim so I had to just say dragon if leave a comment to tell me a dragons name I will look it up I cant put a pic either
 
 
 
number 4-There are a lot of monsters in god of war so lets go with the hydra again I have never played god of war so cant help you define facts
 
number 3-we are counting Pokémon and yugioh as monster! we will talk about yugioh but now its Pokémon's time and what better Pokémon than Arceus. this guy is almost like the god of Pokémon he is every type which means he controls the elements. that's all next
 
number 2-yugioh is up there are almost a million monster in these game but one is the best. you need to set it up like a puzzle with the feat, the arms, and the head it is called exodia the forbidden one. it might be hard to summon but if you do summon it you win that's it nothing can stop it, next
 
 
Number 1- Ok the number one monster is prototype from prototype. I don't even play this game and I know that he is the best thing ever to be created in the history of monster. He can eat zombies, he can jump super high, and he has to giant spikes as arms this guy can not be stooped this has been the icewizard see you next time
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment